Dealers & Distributors
The Irving Dealer Network
“The fact that Irving is a regional, versus a national, brand is very important to me as a customer. Irving has a great image and presence in the Northeast. The brand is well regarded and continues to grow. Irving's product supply is secure and the prices are competitive. We continue to grow our volume and are very pleased with the support we receive from Irving. Irving's sales and customer service people are accessible and always willing to help. I am proud to be an Irving Distributor!”
— Ed Kerrigan, Lebanon, NH
Our innovative marketing programs are based on four pillars to ensure maximum strategy, value and response to all efforts. We remain committed to understanding the current and future needs of the consumer and our customers in order to build programs that exceed their expectations.
If you're a gasoline dealer interested in offering Irving's clean fuels to your New England customers, please fill out our contact form and an Irving representative will be in touch with you shortly! In the meantime, here are a few more reasons to consider this smart alternative to big oil brands:
- Existing Irving sites consistently exceed market averages for liquid volumes.
- Irving is a regional refiner, therefore, a direct and reliable supply source.
- Irving can configure with most existing Point-of-Sale (POS) systems for ease in conversion.
- Superior IT support is available and issues are handled with a sense of urgency.
- In addition to Irving’s marketing campaigns, dealers are provided with a variety of advertising materials and support. Merchandising, marketing and construction consulting are also available for site re-configurations or the new business owner.
- Irving is local so help is never far away.
- Irving is a good corporate citizen that has actively supported the community through volunteer and funding initiatives since its inception in 1924.