The Irving Dealer Network
“Irving is widely recognized as a company that is committed to excellence and sets the industry standard. The Irving brand offers a highly professional and committed team and organization who strives to help anyone who is partnering with them to be as successful as they can be. We have had a busy year and a half since our store's initial opening and Irving has been a tremendous resource throughout our construction, opening and first year phase of operating a new store. Irving has provided many layers of support which has been invaluable to us. The Irving brand stands out to consumers who recognize it as a quality line of products.”
— Christine St. Peter, Candia, NH
Our innovative marketing programs are based on four pillars to ensure maximum strategy, value and response to all efforts. We remain committed to understanding the current and future needs of the consumer and our customers in order to build programs that exceed their expectations.
If you're a gasoline dealer interested in offering Irving's clean fuels to your customers in Atlantic Canada and Quebec, please fill out our contact form and an Irving representative will be in touch with you shortly! In the meantime, here are a few more reasons to consider the Irving brand:
- Existing Irving sites consistently exceed market averages for liquid volumes.
- Irving is a regional refiner, therefore, a direct and reliable supply source.
- Irving can configure with most existing Point-of-Sale (POS) systems for ease in conversion.
- Superior IT support is available and issues are handled with a sense of urgency.
- In addition to Irving’s marketing campaigns, dealers are provided with a variety of advertising materials and support. Merchandising, marketing and construction consulting are also available for site re-configurations or the new business owner.
- Irving is local so help is never far away.
- Irving is a good corporate citizen that has actively supported the community through volunteer and funding initiatives since its inception in 1924.